We did not scan Microsoft SharePoint 1.0.2 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
With easy on-the-go access, the SharePoint mobile app for Android helps keep your work moving forward by providing quick access to your team sites, organization portals and resources, and the people you work with in Office 365 – plus search for content and people in your organization. The Microsoft Graph powers several of the in-app experiences, making it faster to get to content and people you work with.
To sign in to the SharePoint app, your organization needs to have an Office 365 subscription (Enterprise, Education, Government and DvNext) that includes SharePoint Online. Support for SharePoint Server 2013 and SharePoint 2016 will be added at a later date.
• Get to team sites and intranet portals you visit frequently or follow, as well as promoted resources (Links) programmed by your organization
• View team site activity based on recent and popular files
• Gain full access to your document libraries using the new integration with the OneDrive app. Edit your files easily using Office Mobile apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
• Find and browse for people you frequently work with. Tap on a user to get to their profile card to see who they work with, and what they are working on
• And you can always perform an Enterprise Search to find sites, files and people throughout your organization. Suggested content from Microsoft Graph pops up as you type
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://aka.ms/spandeula/
soft112.com lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for Microsoft SharePoint 1.0.2 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.